Fast Loan Program
NCIC’s Fast Loan Program offers up to $20,000 for start-ups and up to $50,000 for existing businesses.
fast loan program
Are you looking for flexible cash for your business without a long and complicated application process?
Program Benefits Include:
- Simplified application
- Low interest rates for well qualified borrowers
- No prepayment penalty
- Loan decision in as quick as 3-business days (from receipt of a complete application)
- Up to 5-year/60-month terms
Funds May Used For:
- Start-up Costs
- Working capital
- Leasehold Improvements
- Equipment or Supplies
- Refinance existing higher interest debt
- Funds may not be used to purchase real estate or for construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply?
NH and VT for-profit businesses.
Complete a Small Loan Program application and provide the items listed in Section 2 of the application form. All forms can be found in the documents tab on this website.
Approvals or declinations are typically provided within 3-5 business days of receipt of a complete loan application.
Are there any other requirements?
- Personal guaranty from all business owners with a 20% or greater share of the business
- Loan payments must be made by ACH
- Evidence of business liability insurance prior to close
- Corporate Resolution, if applicable, depending on the corporate structure of the business
- Additional items, as needed
How can we help?
Business Resource Manager and Commercial Loan Officer
Underwrites and Services Loans
Office: (802) 748-5101 ext. 2021
Bringing stunning and delicious breads and desserts to St. Johnsbury!
NCIC worked in partnership with Passumpsic Savings Bank, and with additional assistance from the Small Business Development Center to offer financing that allowed the owners to renovate the space, purchase needed equipment and inventory, and open their doors to the community.
Kept the doors open and the lights on!
NCIC and Bangor Savings Bank worked together to offer a financing package to allow a smooth transition in ownership.
Without this assistance Reklis Brewing Company would not have been able to purchase a property for our business that is going to allow us to grow beyond our current footprint. Our business has had a tremendous economic impact on our local community, and this assistance will expand that impact.
Just thank you, Aaron was great and very responsive. We look forward to working with NCIC in the near future.
Reklis Brewing Company
NCIC offered Jasper Hill Farm a new financing instrument to help support our growth. As new market opportunities arose we had access to an equipment line of credit to allow us to meet increased customer demand. The process was quick and easy allowing us to pivot quickly, meet our timelines and beat our annual revenue projections.
Jasper Hill Farm